This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix some 64-bit Objective-C bugs
- From: Adam Fedor <fedor at doc dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: Ulrich Weigand <weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de>,gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com,uweigand at de dot ibm dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:31:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix some 64-bit Objective-C bugs
On Monday, January 19, 2004, at 09:32 AM, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 10:45:52AM -0700, Adam Fedor wrote:
On Thursday, December 4, 2003, at 01:10 PM, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
??????? * eval.c (evaluate_subexp_standard, case OP_OBJC_MSGCALL):
??????? CORE_ADDR as type for selectors.? Correct types for GNU run
??????? message lookup function to use double indirection.
??????? * objc-lang.c (lookup_child_selector): Use CORE_ADDR as
??????? * objc-lang.h (lookup_child_selector): Adapt prototype.
Looks good to me. It also happens to fix a problem I was just getting
around to looking at. I'll apply it in a few days if there are no
comments. Thanks for taking the time to look at this.
Just reminding you that you never checked in this patch.
Andrew told me to wait on this as Ulrich needed to send in an
assignment. I don't think that has been done yet (at least it hasn't