This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH: gdb/mi] -var-list-children testcase
- From: Andrew Cagney <cagney at gnu dot org>
- To: Nick Roberts <nick at nick dot uklinux dot net>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:54:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH: gdb/mi] -var-list-children testcase
- References: <email@example.com>
I have added one test for:
-var-list-children --all-values struct_declarations.long_array
for the patch that I submitted earlier. This
is very similar to `Test: c_variable-4.15' which is for:
and I guess that they should be next to each other. My test can't be moved
forward, however, values need to be assigned first.
I haven't been able to verify this test as mi-var-child.exp fails before it
reaches my test. Before my changes, I get:
=== gdb Summary ===
# of expected passes 108
# of unexpected failures 18
I think these failures arise for the same reason of those in mi-stack.exp and
are due to the different line the first breakpoint stops on. In this case, for
me, break do_children_tests gives:
Breakpoint 1 at 0x80484ac: file gdb.mi/var-cmd.c, line 176.
which should be line 192, I think.
Much thanks! This and the rest are now all ok for commit. For
reference suggest posting the final patch (once its in).