This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix some 64-bit Objective-C bugs
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <Ulrich dot Weigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <cagney at gnu dot org>
- Cc: Adam Fedor <fedor at doc dot com>, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, weigand at informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:41:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix some 64-bit Objective-C bugs
Andrew Cagney wrote:
>Things are a lot more flexible than GCC. In the past we've ended up
>with s390 specific patches being committed to the branch.
That's good to know ...
>seen your assignment lawyers in action - they move much faster than you
I've started the process now; we'll see.
>Main thing is to try and get the changes you depend on sorted out before
The patches that are pending for assignment don't in fact depend on
common code changes at all. The dependencies are only related to
DWARF-2 frames, which are currently still being worked on.
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best Regards
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
Linux for S/390 Design & Development
IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH, Schoenaicher Str. 220, 71032 Boeblingen
Phone: +49-7031/16-3727 --- Email: Ulrich.Weigand@de.ibm.com