This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Keep breakpoints always inserted.
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: drow at false dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 20:15:52 +0300
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Keep breakpoints always inserted.
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Vladimir Prus <email@example.com>
> Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:26:06 +0400
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org,
> I have clarified this a bit. Does the attached looks OK for you (I have omitted
> the code bits since they were not changed).
Yes, I'm happy now. Thanks.