This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH, gdb6.8] -break-list doesn't list multiple breakpoints
- From: Nick Roberts <nickrob at snap dot net dot nz>
- To: Bogdan Slusarczyk <bodzio131 at op dot pl>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:50:32 +1200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, gdb6.8] -break-list doesn't list multiple breakpoints
- References: <47F3946A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bogdan Slusarczyk writes:
> Hi everyone, I wrote my own patch for -break-list. I'm not sure that it
> meets all requirements mentioned in
> http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2008-01/msg00251.html and previous
> discussions, but combination -break-list + multiple breakpoints is now
> usable for me. I'm not familiar with gdb test suit, so it's NOT tested
> at all (except few my own cases).
> What does it do? Until now -break-list returned:
> After my changes it returns additional list named 'locations' instead of
> second 'addr' field:
I don't think the second 'addr' field should be there, but I'm not sure that I
really like this 'locations' field. 4.1, 4.2 etc are breakpoints and so I
think they should be identified as such (using the bkptno field).
Notice that you can set them individually:
I also think that
info break 4.1
should just list that breakpoint. With your patch it doesn't.