This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Document fixed/floating variable objects and thread-id.
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 14:08:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Document fixed/floating variable objects and thread-id.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
A Friday 04 April 2008 10:20:00, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> +Variable objects can be either ``fixed'' or ``floating''. For the
> +fixed variable object, the expression is parsed when the variable
> +object is created, including associating indentifiers to specific