This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: Re: [Patch] Try2: -var-evaluate-expression [-f FORMAT] NAME
- From: "Marc Khouzam" <marc dot khouzam at ericsson dot com>
- To: "Nick Roberts" <nickrob at snap dot net dot nz>
- Cc: "Vladimir Prus" <ghost at cs dot msu dot su>, <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 09:32:23 -0400
- Subject: RE: Re: [Patch] Try2: -var-evaluate-expression [-f FORMAT] NAME
> > > > ? ? ? ? (*(value_of_variable)): Likewise.
> > >
> > > Is '*(value_of_variable)' really a name of a function? :-)
> > After Daniel's comment, I'm not too sure what you guys do
> > for function pointers that are members....
> > so I removed this Changelog entry. :-)
> It still seems to be there.
You're good :-)
Between extracting the Changelog from the patch and getting the
different explanations about what to do about it, it got copied
into the email. But I had actually removed it.
> (struct language_specific): Add format parameter to function member
I like your suggestion. I will use that.
> Put "diff -p" in your ~/.cvsrc?
Good idea, but it turns out Eclipse does not use the .cvsrc file.
And I didn't find any other solution...