This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa, gdbserver] Fix breakage due to XML rework
- From: Luis Machado <luisgpm at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 13:00:25 -0300
- Subject: Re: [rfa, gdbserver] Fix breakage due to XML rework
- References: <200803271313.m2RDD2kM020534@d12av02.megacenter.de.ibm.com>
- Reply-to: luisgpm at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com
On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 14:13 +0100, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 02:53:26AM +0100, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> > > OK to apply?
> > Yes, this all looks OK. Thanks. Is this needed for 6.8 too?
> Checked in, thanks. The XML rework was introduced after the
> branch point, so these fixes are not needed for 6.8.
This regressed two testcases for PowerPC (not sure if any other archs
are affected), ext-run.exp and server-run.exp. This might have something
to do with this message that shows up during the execution:
"Protocol error: qXfer:features:read (target-features) conflicting
Reverting the patch fixes the problem.
IBM Linux Technology Center