This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa, gdbserver] Fix breakage due to XML rework
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: drow at false dot org (Daniel Jacobowitz)
- Cc: luisgpm at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 21:20:14 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [rfa, gdbserver] Fix breakage due to XML rework
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 09:09:50PM +0200, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> > Doh. If gdbserver always reports qXfer:features:read as supported,
> > it must of course also never return "unsupported" status when that
> > query is executed. I thought this was already the case, but I
> > overlooked this extra check ... Sorry.
> > The following patch fixes the regressions on ppc.
> > OK for mainline?
> Yes, thanks.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE