This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] New target - CR16 Simulator port
- From: "M R Swami Reddy" <MR dot Swami dot Reddy at nsc dot com>
- To: "Daniel Jacobowitz" <drow at false dot org>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:02:58 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New target - CR16 Simulator port
- References: <47B58EDD.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080321135743.GB24650@caradoc.them.org>
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 06:38:45PM +0530, M R Swami Reddy wrote:
Attached a patch which adds simulator support for CompactRISC processor -
CR16 architecture (ie cr16-elf).
Could you please review and approve the patch?
The patch file (ie cr16-simulator-port.patch.tar.bz2) contains:
1. cr16-sim.patch -> CR16 Simulator patch
2. cr16-include.patch -> Include directory patch
3. cr16-configure.patch -> Top level configure patch for cr16 target
4. cr16-configure.ac.patch -> Top level configure.ac patch for cr16 target
5. cr16-ChangeLog.patch -> Top level ChangeLog
Why did you set testsuite=yes for v850?
Other than that, this looks OK. Do you have write access?
Thank you very much for review and approval.
Applied this patch.