This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Fix Linux attach to signalled/stopped processes
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>, Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>, Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>, Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>, mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl
- Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 17:42:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix Linux attach to signalled/stopped processes
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Darn, I'll never learn...
A Saturday 12 April 2008 17:37:48, Pedro Alves wrote:
if (GET_LWP (lp->ptid) != GET_PID (lp->ptid))
+ int status = 0;
+ /* Pass on any pending signal for this LWP. */
+ get_pending_status (lwp_list, &status);
Obvious pasto here, should be lp...
Sorry for the flooding.