This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[commit] Fix tls tests for GNU/Linux native
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:04:18 -0400
- Subject: [commit] Fix tls tests for GNU/Linux native
I'm not sure when they started failing, or if they only do with the
stopped-attach patch I'm working on (seems unlikely). In either case,
the fix is clear: if we haven't found any thread_db data yet, then
pass through the new thread callback to do it now. It seems like
the patch to always add_thread caused this, though I don't remember
seeing the failures at that time.
Tested x86_64-linux and checked in.
2008-04-14 Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* linux-thread-db.c (have_threads_callback): Check thread->private.
RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gdb/linux-thread-db.c,v
retrieving revision 1.40
diff -u -p -r1.40 linux-thread-db.c
--- gdb/linux-thread-db.c 25 Mar 2008 12:26:21 -0000 1.40
+++ gdb/linux-thread-db.c 11 Apr 2008 21:02:44 -0000
@@ -235,7 +235,7 @@ thread_db_err_str (td_err_e err)
have_threads_callback (struct thread_info *thread, void *dummy)
- return 1;
+ return thread->private != NULL;