This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH, GDB6.8] Build error on MinGW with mips-elf target
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Hans Kester <kester dot hans at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:16:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, GDB6.8] Build error on MinGW with mips-elf target
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 10:55:18AM +0200, Hans Kester wrote:
> These patches fix a build error with MinGW when building a mips-elf target.
> Could someone commit them for me? Do I need to submit a seperate patch
> for mainline?
I have checked this in. It's gross, but matches the status quo and
adds no new grossness. Mark Mitchell fixed up several of the
simulators to not rely on the host's SIGTRAP definition, but those
using sim/common have a little further to go.