This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH, gdb6.8] -break-list doesn't list multiple breakpoints
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Bogdan Slusarczyk <bodzio131 at op dot pl>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:50:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, gdb6.8] -break-list doesn't list multiple breakpoints
- References: <47F3946A.email@example.com>
On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 04:12:58PM +0200, Bogdan Slusarczyk wrote:
> Hi everyone, I wrote my own patch for -break-list. I'm not sure that it
> meets all requirements mentioned in
> http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2008-01/msg00251.html and previous
> discussions, but combination -break-list + multiple breakpoints is now
> usable for me. I'm not familiar with gdb test suit, so it's NOT tested at
> all (except few my own cases).
There was some discussion of the behavior of multiple-location
breakpoints after this patch was posted, but no discussion of the
actual patch. Volodya, could you look at it - does this seem like the
Bogdan, thanks for the patch. Are you interested in further
contribution to GDB? If so, I can send you the copyright paperwork we
require; I think this sneaks by just under the limit, but we prefer to
have it on file for the future.
To commit this we'll eventually need manual and testsuite updates.
You don't necessarily have to handle those yourself (though I'm sure
it would be appreciated if you did - on the other hand, at that point
we'd definitely need the paperwork).