This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] lmemmem.patch
- From: Aleksandar Ristovski <ARistovski at qnx dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Cc: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:56:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFA] lmemmem.patch
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> Thanks. With that change, I have checked it in. Please let me know
> if it causes any problems.
Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't build for me any more:
/space/src/gdb_HEAD/WRITABLE/src/gdb/configure: line 3033: gl_INIT:
command not found
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... configure: error: newly
created file is older than distributed files!