This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] lmemmem.patch
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Aleksandar Ristovski <ARistovski at qnx dot com>
- Cc: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:01:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFA] lmemmem.patch
- References: <4803A8E7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 02:56:39PM -0400, Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
> Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > Thanks. With that change, I have checked it in. Please let me know
> > if it causes any problems.
> Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't build for me any more:
> /space/src/gdb_HEAD/WRITABLE/src/gdb/configure: line 3033: gl_INIT:
> command not found
> checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
> checking whether build environment is sane... configure: error: newly
> created file is older than distributed files!
Try now? I forgot to use -I gnulib/m4 for aclocal.