This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH, gdb6.8] -break-list doesn't list multiple breakpoints
- From: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Bogdan Slusarczyk <bodzio131 at op dot pl>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:13:28 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, gdb6.8] -break-list doesn't list multiple breakpoints
- References: <47F3946A.email@example.com> <20080414175043.GA1968@caradoc.them.org>
On Monday 14 April 2008 21:50:43 Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 04:12:58PM +0200, Bogdan Slusarczyk wrote:
> > Hi everyone, I wrote my own patch for -break-list. I'm not sure that it
> > meets all requirements mentioned in
> > http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2008-01/msg00251.html and previous
> > discussions, but combination -break-list + multiple breakpoints is now
> > usable for me. I'm not familiar with gdb test suit, so it's NOT tested at
> > all (except few my own cases).
> There was some discussion of the behavior of multiple-location
> breakpoints after this patch was posted, but no discussion of the
> actual patch. Volodya, could you look at it - does this seem like the
> right way?
I'll review this patch, but I think only when I get back from the
KDevelop hackathon -- so not earlier than this Saturday.