This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC 2/5] Frame unwinding using struct value
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:29:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC 2/5] Frame unwinding using struct value
- References: <20080331221024.GA22334@caradoc.them.org> <20080404172214.GD23283@adacore.com>
On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 10:22:14AM -0700, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> The gdb_assert should be moved up before the "if (frame_debug)" block.
> Otherwise, we'll bomb while dereferencing FRAME before we trip the
> assertion. (I realize that this code was already like this before)