This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Fix disabling of longjmp breakpoint.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:36:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Fix disabling of longjmp breakpoint.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 11:48:18PM +0400, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> This patch was actually written by Pedro Alves, and I got to
> test it since it's located between two other patches of mine :-)
> - Volodya
> * infcmd.c (step_1_continuation): Always disable longjmp
> breakpoint if we're not going to do another step.
OK, but I bet there'll be some conflicts if Pedro gets around to
committing the longjmp overhaul first...