This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Remove exec_set_section_offsets
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 18:58:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Remove exec_set_section_offsets
- References: <email@example.com>
> Perhaps it would qualify as obvious, but I'm not used to removing code
> from GDB so better ask about it...
We just have to remember that insight builds on top of GDB. So, just
to be absolutely sure, I checked out the insight sources, and verified
that it wasn't using that function. So far, the functions I've seen
being used by insight started with a gdb_ prefix, but that might not
be a rule.
> 2008-04-18 Thiago Jung Bauermann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * defs.h (exec_set_section_offsets): Remove prototype.
> * exec.c (exec_set_section_offsets): Remove function.
That's OK. Thank you!