This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB record patch 0.1.3 for GDB-6.8 release (It make I386-Linux GDB support Reversible Debugging)
- From: Tea <teawater at gmail dot com>
- To: "Michael Snyder" <msnyder at specifix dot com>
- Cc: "Hui Zhu" <hui dot zhu at windriver dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 10:39:13 +0800
- Subject: Re: GDB record patch 0.1.3 for GDB-6.8 release (It make I386-Linux GDB support Reversible Debugging)
- References: <4805A420.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am Hui Zhu. I am at home so I use the Email of myself.
Before I got your mail, I think I will never get any responses for
record patch. So when I get your mail, I am so excited and so happy.
Thank you very much.
Now, I am beginning to modify the patch according to the mail of
Thiago Jung Bauermann.
On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 3:53 AM, Michael Snyder <email@example.com> wrote:
> I've just had a little try-out of your patch, and I must say
> that I think it's fantastic! I only played with it a little bit,
> but I loaded up gdb under gdb, did some stepping into function
> calls until I was 4 or 5 functions deep, then set it into
> reverse and stepped back to the beginning.
> Really, really nice work. I'm very excited.
> We will need to do some back-and-forth in order to get this in,
> but I definitely think we want it.