This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Tea <teawater at gmail dot com>
- To: "Thiago Jung Bauermann" <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:59:57 +0800
- Subject: about current_gdbarch
In your mail, you want me remove the "current_gdbarch" from my patch.
But it's so hard to me.
Because most of "current_gdbarch" is used in function "record_message"
and sub-function of it(such as i386_record and mips_record).
"record_message" will be called by function "resume" that use a lot of
"current_gdbarch" in it. So I think get current gdbarch without
"current_gdbarch" is so hard.
Could you please help me about it? Or let me keep "current_gdbarch" in
current time. Maybe I can remove it in the future.