This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC: Hardware watchpoint register support for mips-linux.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:58:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFC: Hardware watchpoint register support for mips-linux.
- References: <480CEC37.email@example.com>
On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 12:34:15PM -0700, David Daney wrote:
> Comments are welcome.
You've made most of my comments already. My only addition is do not
use a new nm-linux.h at all. Everything can be done from the
target_ops in mips-linux-nat.c now.
For infrun.c, can you just use resume instead of target_resume?
There's some GNU formatting issues but nothing huge. Spaces,
newlines before function names in definitions.