This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB build is broken, when HAVE_ZLIB_H is not defined.
- From: csilvers at google dot com (Craig Silverstein)
- To: maxim at tensilica dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:02:05 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: GDB build is broken, when HAVE_ZLIB_H is not defined.
- References: <480D0394.email@example.com>
} in dwarf2read.c, should not it look like this :
Never mind the approval; I ended up submitting this patch (as
suggested) under the Obvious Fix Rule. GDB folks, please let me know
if I did wrong.