This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB build is broken, when HAVE_ZLIB_H is not defined.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Craig Silverstein <csilvers at google dot com>
- Cc: maxim at tensilica dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:35:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: GDB build is broken, when HAVE_ZLIB_H is not defined.
- References: <480D0394.email@example.com> <20080421220205.1C3313F2513@localhost>
On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 03:02:05PM -0700, Craig Silverstein wrote:
> } in dwarf2read.c, should not it look like this :
> Never mind the approval; I ended up submitting this patch (as
> suggested) under the Obvious Fix Rule. GDB folks, please let me know
> if I did wrong.
You did right. Thanks for the quick fix.