This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc] get rid of redundant data in c++ and java
- From: Aleksandar Ristovski <ARistovski at qnx dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:48:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: [rfc] get rid of redundant data in c++ and java
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 07:15:48PM -0500, Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
>> Anyone has any comments on this?
> Sorry, I'm very busy during the week and there does not seem to be
> another maintainer comfortable (or available) to review symbol table
> patches right now. I'll get back to you as soon as I have the time;
> both for this and your other patch.
Just curious if you had a chance to review? (this thread and this one:
QNX Software Systems