This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] gdb could leave inferior running as a background process
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:55:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC] gdb could leave inferior running as a background process
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 07:41:20AM -0700, Paul Pluzhnikov wrote:
> 2008-04-21 Paul Pluzhnikov <email@example.com>
> * gdb/infrun.c (wait_for_inferior): Call
> target_terminal_inferior before blocking.
Sorry, don't think this will work reliably. If the target tried to
read after it was resumed but before the call to target_wait, and GDB
had the terminal, then it will have a pending SIGTTIN already at this
We can't call terminal_ours* after resuming.