This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Workaround ada (gnat-4.3.0) on x86_64
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:36:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Workaround ada (gnat-4.3.0) on x86_64
- References: <20080421140414.GB4990@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
> FYI: not sure if it should be applied upstream as it is just a workaround of
> a GCC bug.
I don't mind installing guards against bogus debugging info, but
I'm not sure in this case that we're doing it in the right place.
But the problem is that I don't get the entire picture, so it's hard
for me to judge.
> procedure AdaFF is
> type rec is
> end record;
> X : rec;
> end AdaFF;
Could you send me the executable so that I can inspect it?