This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Tweak aclocal.m4
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 07:55:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Tweak aclocal.m4
- References: <480F0FFE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 12:31:26PM +0200, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> ... to use the autoconf bugfixes in override.m4.
> The patch also includes regenerated configure files.
OK, if you were asking permission. Fixing what?