This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] fix for PR2424
- From: Aleksandar Ristovski <ARistovski at qnx dot com>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 09:43:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix for PR2424
Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
>> NOTE3: In mi-support.exp (mi_expect_stop), I put argument "after_reason"
>> after the reason
> Why? Neither your email nor changelog entry fail to explain the motivation
> for the change.
The field is named "after_reason" and it hadn't been used. It looked like
someone meant to use it for after reason field, but was placed after
'thread-id' field - I might have made wrong conclusion, this is why I
emphasised the change in the note above.
It is a local variable so it should not be a problem to switch it back, add
new param for 'disp' field or whatever.