This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] fix for PR2424
- From: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Aleksandar Ristovski <ARistovski at qnx dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:53:13 +0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix for PR2424
- References: <480F3D0D.email@example.com>
On Wednesday 23 April 2008 17:43:41 Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
> Vladimir Prus wrote:
> > Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
> >> NOTE3: In mi-support.exp (mi_expect_stop), I put argument "after_reason"
> >> be
> >> after the reason
> > Why? Neither your email nor changelog entry fail to explain the motivation
> > for the change.
> The field is named "after_reason" and it hadn't been used. It looked like
> someone meant to use it for after reason field, but was placed after
> 'thread-id' field - I might have made wrong conclusion, this is why I
> emphasised the change in the note above.
> It is a local variable so it should not be a problem to switch it back, add
> new param for 'disp' field or whatever.
I see. I did not realize that this variable is actually used *after* your patch,
so wondered why changing a variable if it has no effect. So far, except for
a couple of conflicts, I did not run into any issues with this change.
Thanks for explaining,