This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [tcl] Undefined NULL in tcl/compat/strstr.c
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Masaki Muranaka <monaka at monami-software dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:09:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tcl] Undefined NULL in tcl/compat/strstr.c
- References: <EE8EE936-F2AD-41D0-9C29-5DB98D3AE80C@monami-software.com>
On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 02:48:45AM +0900, Masaki Muranaka wrote:
> This is obvious. Could anyone commit my patch?
> 2008-04-24 Masaki Muranaka <email@example.com>
> * compat/strstr.c : Add include stddef.h to get NULL define.
Please ask insight@, as they are the only users of the bundled TCL;
GDB releases don't include it. Thanks.