This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Remove command_line_handler_continuation.
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 22:08:11 +0300
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Remove command_line_handler_continuation.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Vladimir Prus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:33:40 +0300
> With my previous patch to move all bpstat_do_actions calls into
> event handler, all that command_line_handler_continuation does
> is to print timings, if those are enabled. However, those timings
> don't make much sense. Timings are good for debugging GDB performance,
> and in case of command_line_handler_continuation, the times will report
> the time when the application run.
> So, this patch removes that continuation. OK?
Doesn't this require some change to the manual, where these timings