This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] [doc] Don't mention dmi-discuss
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 20:44:32 +0300
- Subject: Re: [RFA] [doc] Don't mention dmi-discuss
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Vladimir Prus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 21:31:07 +0400
> I've noticed the MI manual mentions the dmi-discuss mailing list,
> which is basically dead at this point.
Is it? I don't remember any announcements about its demise, but maybe
I missed something.
> Is the below OK?
I have no objections, if the list is indeed dead.