This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC][patch 0/9] Python support in GDB
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 21:14:51 +0300
- Subject: Re: [RFC][patch 0/9] Python support in GDB
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:52:12 -0300
> From: Thiago Jung Bauermann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> This patch series adds Python scripting support to GDB, and exposes
> some of its subsystems hopefully in a "pythonic" way.
Thanks a lot!
I presume that you are suggesting these patches for the GDB CVS trunk,
right? That is, it isn't gonna live on some specialized branch,
right? If so, it must be accompanied by some minimal documentation.
We cannot have such a major feature go undocumented.