This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] memleak in catch catch
- From: Aleksandar Ristovski <aristovski at qnx dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 16:37:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] memleak in catch catch
- Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gdb.patches
- References: <email@example.com>
Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
A trivial patch to fix memory leak in handle_gnu_v3_exceptions... this
is probably going to change soon to allow setting catchpoints before
program starts, but still.
Disregard, please. A new patch is submitted that removes this issue altogether.