This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: continuations and breakpoint commands
- From: Luis Machado <luisgpm at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:53:05 -0300
- Subject: Re: continuations and breakpoint commands
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: luisgpm at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com
On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 22:21 +0100, Pedro Alves wrote:
> This patch fixes continuation handling in async mode, by making
> the handling sequence match the sync code path.
Thanks for the patch. The commands.exp testcase is now clear for PPC.
Didn't see any regressions.
Just a minor gotcha:
- /* If the continuation did not start the target again,
- prepare for interation with the user. */
+ /* If no breakpoint command resumed the inferior, prepare for
+ >>interation<< with the user. */
Is "interation" supposed to be "interaction"?