This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [remote.c] kill kill_kludge
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 22:15:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [remote.c] kill kill_kludge
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080605191829.GD25085@caradoc.them.org>
A Thursday 05 June 2008 20:18:29, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 12:56:53PM +0100, Pedro Alves wrote:
> > 2008-05-17 Pedro Alves <email@example.com>
> > * remote.c (kill_kludge): Delete.
> > (remote_wait, remote_async_wait): Don't set it.
> > (remote_kill, remote_async_kill): Don't do anything with it.
> Gross. Thanks, this is OK.