This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [non-stop] 01/10 Add "executing" property
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 21:26:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: [non-stop] 01/10 Add "executing" property
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 12:47:43AM +0300, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > * Makefile.in (event-top.o, frame.o, inf-loop.o, top.o):
> > Update.
> I think you should tell what prerequisites were added to each target.
> A simple "update" will never reveal when a prerequisite was added, if
> someone will ever want to know.
I don't think it's necessary to duplicate the contents of the patch in
the changelog. Do you really think it's useful? We've never asked to
do this (see the cvs log of Makefile.in for plenty of examples), and I
would resist; changelogs already take a long time to write.