This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc] Replace current_gdbarch in *mips*
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Markus Deuling <deuling at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, msnyder at redhat dot com, joseph at codesourcery dot com, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>, Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:26:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: [rfc] Replace current_gdbarch in *mips*
- References: <48648F3A.email@example.com>
> this patch replaces most of the current_gdbarch's found in *mips*.
> These replacements are mostly mechanical changes. Unfortunately I dont
> have access to MIPS (linux, bsd, remote) machines. This patch is
> hence only "tested" by building GDB with --enable-targets=all.
> Maybe someone from you can run the testsuite with the patch attached?
> Thanks in advance.
I will test the patch on mips-irix. This is not the platform where
we get the best results, so if someone has access to a mips-linux
matchine, I think we would get more meaningful results.