This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc] Delay slots on cris
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: drow at false dot org
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, orjan dot friberg at axis dot com, hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com, ricard dot wanderlof at axis dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:38:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [rfc] Delay slots on cris
> Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 22:40:31 -0400
> From: Daniel Jacobowitz <email@example.com>
> I've been auditing all uses of the frame unwind methods and this one
> seems wrong. If I understand correctly, ERP/NRP have the low bit set
> when the program was interrupted in the midst of a delay slot.
> ERP is rarely saved - so by default frame_unwind_register and
> get_frame_register will find the same value - I believe the copy we
> want is the current frame's (i.e. the one whose current PC is pointing
> at the branch). Right?
That certainly sounds reasonable, but I think better Orjan chime
> [The cris target has no listed maintainers and has had no
> non-mechanical changes in just over three years. Knowing the likely
> culprits, CC'd, I assume that means it works fine :-)]
So I've heard; I haven't tested it myself.
I'm listed under "Authorized Committers" as
CRIS Hans-Peter Nilsson firstname.lastname@example.org
(I just fixed the email address address).
Apparently someone pruned me from the target-maintainer section,
but that's fine. I guess we can and should find someone to put
there; I'll look into it.