This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Implement -exec-jump
- From: Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 19:03:11 -0300
- Subject: Re: Implement -exec-jump
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
El miÃ, 08-04-2009 a las 09:53 +0300, Eli Zaretskii escribiÃ:
> Please don't commit patches without the docs to go with them. Many
> people (and even distributions) use development snapshots or the CVS
> directly these days
Just a comment on this: I believe people and distributions are adopting
this practice because 6.8 is already so old, and there are many fixes
and features in HEAD since then.
Even though I agreed when we decided to delay the next release for 6
months, I must say I now think it brought more trouble than benefits...
Well, you live and learn, they say. :-)
Thiago Jung Bauermann
IBM Linux Technology Center