This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Setting up GDB init files broken in DJGPP
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Jerome Guitton <guitton at adacore dot com>
- Cc: drow at false dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 22:10:19 +0300
- Subject: Re: Setting up GDB init files broken in DJGPP
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090417174113.GA4851@adacore.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 19:41:13 +0200
> From: Jerome Guitton <email@example.com>
> Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
> I confirm that the fix that you suggest is OK:
> moving get_init_files before gdb_init was obviously an error. I've
> tested the patch in attachment, it works fine and the testsuite showed
> no regression on x86-linux. Can you confirm that it fixes the problem
> you are seeing?
Yes, it does. Thanks.