This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Process record and replay checked in to main trunk
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Marc Khouzam <marc dot khouzam at ericsson dot com>
- Cc: Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>, Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>, Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>, Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>
- Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:53:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: Process record and replay checked in to main trunk
- References: <email@example.com> <6D19CA8D71C89C43A057926FE0D4ADAA075CA8EE@ecamlmw720.eamcs.ericsson.se>
Marc Khouzam wrote:
Process record and replay make gdb can record inferior execute log and
replay (include reverse debug).
Now, it support I386-Linux single-thread single-inferior native debug.
It was checked in today.
The work itself is a great accomplishment, and
pushing it through the approval process has been
a second accomplishment of almost equal magnitude!
I appreciate all of your hard work, as well as the
time invested by all the maintainers in review and
discussion. Good work, all!