This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] New function finish_python_initialization
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: dje at google dot com (Doug Evans)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 14:29:27 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] New function finish_python_initialization
- References: <20101101022638.812792461AF@ruffy.mtv.corp.google.com>
>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Doug> This patch fixes things by moving the evaluation of the init
Doug> python script to after most of the gdb initialization. That way
Doug> the python script can punt on further such issues.
Doug> I will check this in in two days if there are no objections.
It looks ok to me.