This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] About arm-tdep.c arm_in_function_epilogue_p function
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <dan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Pierre Muller <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>
- Cc: 'Ulrich Weigand' <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 19:03:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC] About arm-tdep.c arm_in_function_epilogue_p function
- References: <002701cb83f6$30b394e0$921abea0$@email@example.com>
On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 01:19:29PM +0100, Pierre Muller wrote:
> >>> Furthermore, found_return isn't used
> >>> anymore in that function.
> >>> Isn't the correct code
> >>> found_stack_adjust = 1;
I'm pretty sure you're right. I'm not set up at the moment to test
patches on ARM, but if anyone reading this is, then I'd approve