This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Adding support for VxWorks target
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:52:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: Adding support for VxWorks target
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The following series of patches adds support for cross debugging
> VxWorks targets (version 5.x, 6.x and limited support for VxWorks 653).
It looks like I might have some time to rebase these patches sooner
rather than later - maybe this month, maybe early Jan 2011. I've had
a few comments so far, and my understanding is that there is no real
opposition to the patches. I'm hoping that this is still the case,
so I can just go ahead, rebase and commit. I'd like to do that because
we've made a few changes since we first submitted, so the two versions
are diverging again, and I'd like to prevent that from happening.
I'll also work on documentation...
Please let me know if this is not OK.