This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Don't disable the current display in throw_exception
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 09:10:01 -0600
- Subject: Re: Don't disable the current display in throw_exception
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <email@example.com> writes:
Pedro> An unavailable exception is thrown while evaluating
Pedro> the dwarf location of argc, but that is caught by higher
Pedro> layers, and shouldn't cause a disablement of the display.
Pedro> Patch below fixes it, and adds a test that would
Pedro> fail otherwise, for me at least, on amd64-linux.
Thanks for doing this.