This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Add missing initialization for netbsd_core_vec
- From: Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>
- To: brobecker at adacore dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 22:40:16 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add missing initialization for netbsd_core_vec
- References: <201108051239.p75CdYcM027618@glazunov.sibelius.xs4all.nl> <20110815174922.GG11642@adacore.com>
> Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 10:49:22 -0700
> From: Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > The netbsd-core.c module was missed when the match_priority field was
> > added to bfd_target. Makes GDB build again for several OpenBSD targets.
> > Committed as obvious.
> > 2011-08-05 Mark Kettenis <email@example.com>
> > * netbsd-core.c (netbsd_core_vec): Init match_priority field.
> Should this be committed on the gdb-7.3 branch as well?
Yes, thanks for reminding me. Done now.