This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] 12843
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 12:22:57 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] 12843
- References: <4E56C5A0.email@example.com>
>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Seitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Keith> PR gdb/12843
Keith> * linespec.c (locate_first_half): Do not stop on a colon
Keith> if the next character is a directory separator character.
I suspect we should tighten this further so that only drive letters work
and not oddball stuff like "break file:/whatever.c:73". What do you